Saturday, January 15, 2011

Today is Mark's birthday. His 49th birthday...the last year before the BIG 50! It's hard to believe we are facing the end of the 40's. Mark and I have celebrated more birthday's together (dating and married) as we did as "single". He is the greatest husband and Daddy! He has given us more than I ever dreamed. He always has is girls (and that includes me) first, always thinking what's best for our family rather than what is best for him. He has led our family as a God - fearing man, gentle and loving. The card I got for him this year, yes it was more sappy than what I usually give, said "I'm sure of you...I'm sure of US". I'm so blessed by how you have loved me and I'm so thankful to have spent another birthday with you. Happy Birthday Honey, may you have many many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment