Thursday, January 20, 2011

Just for Today

While Cathy and I were on one of our many girlfriend trips, I came acorss a plaque hanging in the bathroom of the condo, called "A B C's for Today". I first fell in love with the plaque because it was all decorated in shabby art, very, very cute. It was after a day or two that I paused long enough to read it...my mind was on how fast can I get to the beach each day! So glad when I slowed down one morning long enough to read it and then copy it before I went to bed that night. Enjoy!

Attitude is everything
Bloom Late
Clelebrate Everything
Dance at Weddings
Excel at What You Set Out to Do
Fall in Love Again
Go Green
Hold Hands
Inspire
Jump with Both Feet
Kiss Like You Mean It
Laugh!
Mend Fences
Nature Friendships
Open Doors
Plant Flowers
Quit Whinning
Rekindle Romance
Spoil Babies
Teach with Your Actions
Volunteer
Wear Red
eXpect Nothing
Yield Gracefully
ZING!!

No, there is nothing really profound in this.I think it's the very SIMPLE things that matter in day to day life. What you put into the day, it what you will get out of it. I hope at the end of the day, my actions, my attitude, my conversations, made someones day just a little better and brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment